Re: Practice

  • Morgan
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 2006
      Speaking of practices.... Due to my schedule from hell (working 7 days
      a week most of them 16 hr days) the next wed one will be the 25th. If I
      can get out of working I will try for the 11th as well. I know we
      talked a bit about doing something on a weekend.

      For me Sat the 21st is a good day. What works for every one else?

      If we do it on a weekend maybe we can bribe Lady Anne into joining us
      and getting authorizations to the rest of you folks.

      I noticied some planing for events. That is wonderful. My question is
      how many loaner horses would be made available at the site. I beleive
      at the moment the majority of Caer Galen riders are using my horses and
      those cann't be transported.

      --- In CGequestrian@yahoogroups.com, "Laura Hargis" <laura@...> wrote:

      > Practice was great, but too short! Gets dark to quick :-)
      >
      > Actually the weather was about perfect, and the work with the flags
      was fun.

      > Laura
      >

      > --
      9/21/2006

    • Laura Hargis
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 5, 2006

        I’m good on the 25th and the 11th, but after that (Oct 29th) is time change and we won’t have any light to ride by…I believe the 21st would work for me, depending on the time – and for Saturday, I might be able to bring my own horses!

        Laura