party

  • Diana
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2006
      Well folks, I planned to have a party soon because I am starting out as a Mary Kay consultant.  But NOW Ming and I (Dominic and Diana) have an even better reason to party.  We have had a rough year and weren't sure if we sould have to sell our house or not.  Luckily as well as Mary Kay, I found a fulltime M-F job that will allow us to keep our house so here's the deal.  Come help us celebrate.  there will be a brief Mary Kay presentation but don't feel like you need to buy anything with my new job I don't need the money!!!!   We are very happy and want to party with all of our friends in our (hopefully for a very long time) house.

      So here's the orignal invite with details:

      Diana's Coming Out Party-It's not what you think

      I have taken a plunge into a new bussiness and would like to get it off on the right foot.  The plan.... A Party Starting at 2 and having a presentation around 4 demonstrating what I am doing then party, Party, PARTY til everyone leaves so that I have lots of good energy to keep it going with.

      Party will be Saturday Sept 30 and if needed some crash space is available.  I will have a grill ready for dinner but this is a BYOE  (everything) gathering.
      Location: 285 Kohl St Broomfield CO 80020
      number 303-464-0023

      I really hope you can make this one folks I really need your support!!!

      Hope to see as many of you there as can make it.  If you want crash space let me know ahead of time please, but NOONE drive drunk, we will make room for you.

      -Diana the very happily employed

      -"Only those on journeys can see the dim roads that lead home"-

      Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail shows you when there are new messages.