Full Metal Jousting, in our own backyard

  • Monica Signer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2012
      Hey -- have you all heard about the 'Black Knight' who is trying to get jousting going at the Ft. Collins Equestrian Center?  Wade passed on the information about their practices to me, to send out to possibly interested folks:

      They practice on Sunday starting at around 11 in the a.m. and although
      they are *not* SCA they seem to run on SCA time so if you show up at
      12 you will not feel late at all. Practices are held at the Fort
      Collins Equestrian Center (same exit as American Furniture Warehouse,
      but go East away from Ft. Collins, not West into the city).

      The gate will be on the North side of the road and it has a keypad
      entry numbers are listed on it, but I think it's 000 or 001 to get
      someone to buzz you in. Going in to check things out is free. If you
      bring a horse/trailer I think the fee is $20 (but I could be wrong).

      We're all scheduled out this weekend - would anyone be interested in attending some day?

      Wystl