RE: [CGequestrian] Looking for a property for short term lease / 20 horses

  • Carol Hiesterman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2012
      Don't know of anything but will let you know if I hear of anything.
      Anne

      CHARITY THAT IS CONCEALED
      APEASES THE WRATH OF GOD

      he Prophet Muhammad, Al Hadith

      To: unserhafenequestrian@yahoogroups.com; cgequestrian@yahoogroups.com; SCA-Caerthe_Equestrians@yahoogroups.com; ColoradoParelliHorsetalk@yahoogroups.com
      From: monica@...
      Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:19:16 -0600
      Subject: [CGequestrian] Looking for a property for short term lease / 20 horses

      Hi all,

      A realtor friend of mine has a customer relocating from the mountains to Denver.  They have 20 horses.  Not ready to jump into purchasing a horse property, they would like to find something to lease for 6 months to a year.

      They have 20 horses.

      They would like a house for living, but horse facilities don't need to be much as they have a lot of portable stalls and panels.  I have to assume fencing is highly desired or required... but I don't know for certain.   Of course they wouldn't turn down a property with some corrals or barn.

      They would like to be within 30 min - 60 min of downtown Denver AND DIA.

      If anyone has any leads I'd love to pass them along.

      Thanks

      Monica
      monica @ sunponyranch .com

    • wystl_de_tretower