Equestrian Brunch next Sunday 10:00

  • Monica Signer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2011
      Hi everyone -- oh boy is the year flying by!  Our End of Year Brunch is next Sunday, 12/18  10-1.

      I'll have bagles and egg casserole.  Feel free to bring something special to you to share (Rossilin, are you bringing the coffee again?  :-)  )

      We have a lot to discuss for next year!  Equestrian Officer position, Practice schedule -- and location.  Events - there is interest at the Kingdom level to get a Kingdom Equestrian Championship going.  The crown hasn't yet decided whether that event would take place in the north or south, but it is worthy of discussing regardless.

      See you all next weekend!

      Wystl