Membership

  • Aylwen Gardiner-Garden
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2010
      I'd like to take out membership of CGW but can only pay online through
      paypal or visa. Can you let me know if there are any plans for these
      to be used in the future?
      Many thanks,
      Aylwen
    • Dean Of Costume College
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30, 2010
        Hi Aylwen,

        The board is investigating the possibility of using Paypal in the future, but it will probably not be set up to use this year. In the meantime, have you considered using Western Union or other money order facility?

        Thanks!

        Colleen Crosby
        Dean of Costume College® 2010

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30, 2010
          My bank has advised me to avoid Western Union due to lack of security.
          I do all my overseas transactions via visa or paypal.
          Cheers, Aylwen

          --
          Bye for now,

          Aylwen

          Earthly Delights Historic Dance Academy
          http://www.earthlydelights.com.au
          Director, Jane Austen Festival Australia
          http://www.janeaustenfestival.com.au
          Member, Jane Austen Society of Australia
          Member, Australian Costumers Guild
        • Carl Zwanzig
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 30, 2010
            On 3/30/2010 10:18 PM, Aylwen Garden wrote:
            > My bank has advised me to avoid Western Union due to lack of security.

            Yes, the WU of today isn't the WU of years past. OTOH, your bank will sell
            you a money order and so will every post office.

            z!