Re: [CGWcostumers] Costume college 09, 18th C?

  • Karen Nelson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2008
      I've made the Robe à l’Anglaise or English Nightgown  before it is a lot easier than it looks. I think I'll try that one again, this time for myself, last time was ordered by a friend who knew I could sew.

      Toni Nelson

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2008
        That would be neat, Toni...I can see I must do research....oh well, I love this stuff so it is fun for me!