Re: [CGWcostumers] CoCo roomates matchup?

  • Rita
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 17, 2010
      Tonya,

      Just have your friend shoot me an email ( I am the roommate coordinator) to roommate4costumecollege@...

      Margaret

      --- On Tue, 3/16/10, clevengertonya <msgoldrush@...> wrote:

      From: clevengertonya <msgoldrush@...>
      Subject: [CGWcostumers] CoCo roomates matchup?
      To: CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 9:32 PM

      A friend of mine is coming from Phoenix and is looking to share a room....Is there some sort of matchup service or something where people can find others who want to be roomates for CoCo?

    • Elizabeth Reed
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 17, 2010
        Why YES!!!

        We have a room mate coordinator. All of the info will be in the registration packets that are to be mailed out pretty soon. If she doesn't want to wait for her reg packet, the contact isRoommate4CostumeCollege@....

        I would suggest that she wait though, as there are specific guidelines and a short questionnaire in the reg packet.

        -Elizabeth

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 17, 2010
          Ack! My browser didn't show me the earlier responses. Sorry =)

          On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Elizabeth Reed <chartreusekitty@...> wrote:
          Why YES!!!

          We have a room mate coordinator. All of the info will be in the registration packets that are to be mailed out pretty soon. If she doesn't want to wait for

        • Kathy Lear
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 17, 2010

            Email to CostumeCollegeRoommates@.... When she has enough interested people, she’ll begin matching them up.

            Kathy Lear, web mistress

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 1, 2010

              Hi,

              I’m driving to Costume College from Phoenix , AZ , leaving Phx on the 5th of August and driving back on the 10th.  If anyone else from Phoenix is interested in sharing the ride, please contact me.  I’ll be driving a Chrysler Town & Country minivan, so will have room for luggage, sewing gear, costumes and such.

              Laurie Taylor

            • geolady13
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 2, 2010
                I might be. I live in Chandler and had planned to drive also, but carpooling is tempting. Where in the Phoenix area do you live?
                Marcia Matthieu

                --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie Taylor" <costumeraz1@...> wrote:

                > Hi,
                >

                > I'm driving to Costume College from Phoenix, AZ, leaving Phx on the 5th of
                > August and driving back on the 10th. If anyone else from Phoenix is
                > interested in sharing the ride, please contact me. I'll be driving a
                > Chrysler Town & Country minivan, so will have room for luggage, sewing gear,
                > costumes and such.
                >

                > Laurie Taylor

              • Laurie Taylor
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 2, 2010

                  Hi Marcia,

                  I’m in Scottsdale , a bit south of the Pavilions Shopping Center .

                  Laurie

                  I might be. I live in Chandler and had planned to drive also, but carpooling is tempting. Where in the Phoenix area do you live?
                  Marcia Matthieu

                  --- In CGWcostumers@ yahoogroups. com, "Laurie Taylor" <costumeraz1@ ...> wrote:

                  > Hi,
                  >

                  > I'm driving to Costume
                  w:st="on">College from Phoenix , AZ , leaving Phx on the 5th of