CoCo roomates matchup?

  • clevengertonya
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 16, 2010
      A friend of mine is coming from Phoenix and is looking to share a room....Is there some sort of matchup service or something where people can find others who want to be roomates for CoCo?
    • Kathy Lear
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 16, 2010

        Hello, Tonya,

        Yes. Here is the link to the Contacts page for Costume College. Look for the Roommate Coordinator, email her, and she will endeavor to help your friend.

        Happily, your web mistress,

        Kathy Lear

      • msgoldrush@aol.com

          A friend of mine is coming from Phoenix and is looking to share a room....Is there some sort of matchup service or something where people can find others who want to be roomates for CoCo?

        • Anniebelle
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 17, 2010
            I have a bed to share at the venue. Anyone interested can email me. I have a double bed room and just myself right now

            --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, msgoldrush@... wrote:

            > Thanks, but nothing came through...just two blank images...I am
            > confused...:-)
            >

            > In a message dated 3/16/2010 10:56:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
            > kalear@... writes:
            >

            > Hello, Tonya,
            > Yes. Here is the link to the Contacts page for Costume College. Look for
            > the Roommate Coordinator, email her, and she will endeavor to help your
            > friend.
            > Happily, your web mistress,
            > Kathy Lear

          • Elizabeth Mccash
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 17, 2010
              If all else fails (electronically,) there will be Roommates info in the Registration book. :)

              But first, look here under Roommate Coordinator:

              -E

              Elizabeth McCash
              Costumer's Guild West Director-at-Large
              CGW Member Development
              Costume College 2010 Volunteers Coordinator

            • Elizabeth McCash
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 17, 2010
                Tonya C wrote:
                > A friend of mine is coming from Phoenix and is looking to share a
                > room....Is there some sort of matchup service or something where people can find
                > others who want to be roomates for CoCo?
                ****
                I messaged Tonya off-line, but I will repeat it here for anyone else who needs the same information:

                If all else fails (electronically,) there will be Roommates info in the Registration book. :)

                But first, look here under Roommate Coordinator:
                http://www.costumecollege.org/CoCo_contacts.html

                (IF THE LINK DOES NOT WORK THIS TIM EITHER, you can find the same info by going to the Costume College website, and looking under "Contacts." )

                Elizabeth McCash
                Costumer's Guild West Director-at-Large
                CGW Member Development
                Costume College 2010 Volunteers Coordinator
              • Rita
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 17, 2010
                  Annibelle,

                  Hi.  I am Costume College's roommate coordinate.  Please send me an email to roommate4costumecollege@...

                  I already have some people looking for roommates.

                  Margaret

                  I have a bed to share at the venue. Anyone interested can email me. I have a double bed room and just myself right now

                  --- In CGWcostumers@ yahoogroups. com, msgoldrush@. .. wrote:

                  > Thanks, but nothing came through...just two blank images...I am
                  > confused...: -)
                  >

                  > In a message dated 3/16/2010 10:56:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                  > kalear@... writes:
                  >

                  > Hello, Tonya,
                  > Yes. Here is the link to the Contacts page for Costume College. Look for
                  > the Roommate Coordinator, email her, and she will endeavor to help your
                  > friend.
                  > Happily, your web mistress,
                  > Kathy Lear

                • Rita
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 17, 2010
                    Tonya,

                    Just have your friend shoot me an email ( I am the roommate coordinator) to roommate4costumecollege@...

                    Margaret

                    A friend of mine is coming from Phoenix and is looking to share a room....Is there some sort of matchup service or something where people can find others who want to be roomates for CoCo?

                  • Elizabeth Reed
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 17, 2010
                      Why YES!!!

                      We have a room mate coordinator. All of the info will be in the registration packets that are to be mailed out pretty soon. If she doesn't want to wait for her reg packet, the contact isRoommate4CostumeCollege@....

                      I would suggest that she wait though, as there are specific guidelines and a short questionnaire in the reg packet.

                      -Elizabeth

                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 17, 2010
                        Ack! My browser didn't show me the earlier responses. Sorry =)

                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 17, 2010

                          Email to CostumeCollegeRoommates@.... When she has enough interested people, she’ll begin matching them up.

                          Kathy Lear, web mistress

                          I have a bed to share at the venue. Anyone interested can email me. I have a double bed room and just myself right now

                          --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, msgoldrush@... wrote:

                          > Thanks, but nothing came through...just two blank images...I am
                          > confused...:-)
                          >

                          > In a message dated 3/16/2010 10:56:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                          > kalear@... writes:
                          >

                          > Hello, Tonya,
                          > Yes. Here is the link to the Contacts page for Costume College. Look for
                          > the Roommate Coordinator, email her, and she will endeavor to help your
                          > friend.
                          > Happily, your web mistress,
                          > Kathy Lear

                        • Laurie Taylor
                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 1, 2010

                            Hi,

                            I’m driving to Costume College from Phoenix , AZ , leaving Phx on the 5th of August and driving back on the 10th.  If anyone else from Phoenix is interested in sharing the ride, please contact me.  I’ll be driving a Chrysler Town & Country minivan, so will have room for luggage, sewing gear, costumes and such.

                            Laurie Taylor

                          • geolady13
                            Message 13 of 14 , Apr 2, 2010
                              I might be. I live in Chandler and had planned to drive also, but carpooling is tempting. Where in the Phoenix area do you live?
                              Marcia Matthieu

                              --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie Taylor" <costumeraz1@...> wrote:

                              > Hi,
                              >

                              > I'm driving to Costume College from Phoenix, AZ, leaving Phx on the 5th of
                              > August and driving back on the 10th. If anyone else from Phoenix is
                              > interested in sharing the ride, please contact me. I'll be driving a
                              > Chrysler Town & Country minivan, so will have room for luggage, sewing gear,
                              > costumes and such.
                              >

                              > Laurie Taylor

                            • Laurie Taylor
                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 2, 2010

                                Hi Marcia,

                                I’m in Scottsdale , a bit south of the Pavilions Shopping Center .

                                Laurie

                                I might be. I live in Chandler and had planned to drive also, but carpooling is tempting. Where in the Phoenix area do you live?
                                Marcia Matthieu

                                --- In CGWcostumers@ yahoogroups. com, "Laurie Taylor" <costumeraz1@ ...> wrote:

                                > Hi,
                                >

                                > I'm driving to Costume
                                w:st="on">College from Phoenix , AZ , leaving Phx on the 5th of