Proposed CGW Steampunk Picnic

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hi all,

      Due to the fact that we have such a far ranging and very busy membership, I've set up a poll to help us decide upon which date to hold the picnic.

      So, go vote!!!

      Which date will win??? We'll know on March 15th, when the poll closes.

      If there is enough interest, we could possibly do two picnics, but please do vote for your first choice.

      Thanks so much,
      Elizabeth