Serger Advice

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hi all,

      I would like to purchase a serger, but don't want to spend too much money.

      Does anyone have a suggestion for one in the under $300 range?

      Thanks bunches,
      Elizabeth
    • Carl Zwanzig
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
        On 3/1/2010 10:06 AM, Elizabeth wrote:
        > I would like to purchase a serger, but don't want to spend too much money.
        > Does anyone have a suggestion for one in the under $300 range?

        Last summer, I was able to get a new Juki 644d for $275 from a guy at
        CostumeCon. It's pretty nice.

        z!
      • Debbie Russ
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2010
          I have an industrial 5 thread Wilcox/Gibbs for sale for $400.00. Debbie