Mad Men Bowling

  • Dean Of Costume College
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2010
      Is anybody else going to the Mad Men Bowling event on April 10? Elizabeth Reed and I are putting together a team with our spouses. Will we have anyone to trounce? (Where do I throw the ball?)

      Colleen Crosby
      Dean of Costume College® 2010

    • Corinne Pleger
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2010
        Love to trounce you with Evan (not Dave) BUT - it's tax season and no bowling on Saturday for me.  Have fun!

        Corinne Pleger