Re: [CGWcostumers] Re: Costumers Weekend Concept

  • Snuzequeen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 15, 2010
      Good energy, Fran!

      Bill and I leave for a month in Australia in two weeks from tonight, so it will be interesting to see what develops with this in 6 weeks.  All good things start slowly. . .

      Karen
    • Kathy Lear
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 15, 2010

        Hi, Karen,

        I hope you have a marvelous time, and please take pictures (if you’re into that sort of thing). If I were going I’d have to buy extra cards for my camera, or take a computer to download them to. I look forward to hearing about it. Do you have a particular itinerary, or are you on a stroll?

        Cheers,

        Kathy