Artistic Reform Tea

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2010
      The winning date for our Artistic Reform Tea is Saturday, November 13.

      The event will be hosted by the lovely Corinne.

      I will get an article out to Margery for inclusion in the Squeals calendar, so keep your eyes open for further information.

      I'll post both here and in Squeals.

      Happy Costuming!
      -Elizabeth Reed
    • Karen Allen