Re: [CGWcostumers] 2008 Costume College membership SOLD

  • Tiara/Jori
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2008

      I'm sorry I only have one membership, because I'd love to have been able to help out everyone who responded to my post. . . but I've made contact with someone who wishes to purchase my membership so she and her sister can attend together.  Assuming that the paypal transaction goes through, the membership is sold.

      June, Karen/Lois, and Cindy, thanks for your interest. . . best of luck tracking down another option to attend this year.

      ~Jori