My Plea to the People

  • JENNIFER
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2009
      Hello All,

      Ok so I know how and what happened. (No need to discuss.) What I'm making a plea for is WHAT I lost...all my photos from 2007 were lost. An entire year of my life gone...so sad. (I even had one of my detective friends at the Police Department attempt to recover them from the flash drive they went missing from, no go).

      So people...2007 was the first year I went to Costume College. For the Gala I wore a Black and white striped masquerade type thing and had long red wig. My husband was wearing a suit. For the Friday Night thing I was wearing a 1950's green dress and cream sleevless jacket little number with brown medium wig (white hair sash). For the tea I wore a black with small white polka dots dress with blond bob wig. My real hair is light red and some of you know what I look like as I am the current Programmer.

      If anyone finds any photos with me in them from that year, I am attempting to salvage what little I can. My email is jennifermulvey2000@...

      Thanks for your help,
      Jennifer Mulvey