Re: [CGWcostumers] Re: The "silk taffeta" I was buying in the Garment District at...

  • Debbie Russ
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2009
      I have had to do the burn test for about 20 years down there. I ask "Do you have 100% cotton in a certain color"? Yes, yes, follow me. We have 100% rayo poly cotton. They do not care as long as they think they can fool you. I even carry my own pair of little scissors and sometimes cut my own little tiny piece and go test it without them knowing since they can be weird about it. And if you are persistent enough they may even lower the price down to half. Debbie

      Val wrote:

      Thank you Lana. I'll keep that chart.
      Val

      A quick search on google brought up this chart which may be helpful to keep with you too. >