Gladiator Sandals at Shoe Pavilion

  • Gail Mitschek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008
      Hi,

      I recently saw ads for the Shoe Pavilion offering "gladiator" sandals for $14.99 in many different colors, including red, gold and (I think) silver.  With the theme of this year's Gala being "Party at the Parthenon", it seems a very timely sale for us to take advantage of.  I stopped in yesterday and picked up a pair. Each strap has buckle and there is even a zipper up the back of the heel.  I think there was another style that did not have the buckles across the upper.  Anyway, it's worth a look for the footwear to complete you ensemble.

      Shopping for the costumer in all of us,
      Annie Mitschek