Re: [CGWcostumers] Costume College - Sales and Transfers, FYI

  • Lynn Downward
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2008
      Annie,

      Thanks for making that clear. I sent out a message for my friend's ticket recently too. I believe she's sold it and I'll make certain she has her replacement keep a copy of this email and the transfer papers with her when she arrives at Costume College. I further believe they were going to send notice to the Registrar as soon as the transfer took place but I'll let them know that it might not be official even if they did.

      Lynn

      On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 1:15 AM, Gail Mitschek <ganntours@...> wrote:

      Hi, Trystan,

      I'm sorry to hear your friend will not be able to join us at College this year.  We will look forward to seeing her soon, perhaps next year.

      I'm chiming in here to let everyone know that the deadline for official sales and transfers was 6/22/08.  This is so we can get full counts to the hotel for the number for meals we'll need for the Gala and Tea and so we can get the name badges printed up, laminated and the envelopes stuffed with everyone's tickets.  This is a big enough task without having to make changes up to the last minute on late transfers.  This is not to say that you cannot still make the transfer/sale.  I just want to let you know to tell the person purchasing the membership to ask for it under the original name.  (I'll see if we can't make some provision for a correction to the name badge.)

      Thanks for understanding.  Looking forward to seeing you soon.

      Annie Mitschek
      President
      Costumer's Guild West, Inc.