What to post at CGW Costumers

  • colleency
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2009
      Hi!

      I'd just like to remind everyone to please limit posts to topics of sewing, costume-type events, CGW info, and other things that we're certain all our members have an interest in.

      Please refrain from posting funny pictures, charity pleas, and other items unrelated to costuming or sewing.

      Moderator - CGW Yahoo Groups
    • Shelley Peters
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2009
        I thought this was related to costuming!  What clever ways to costume your dog!

        Shelley

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 19, 2009
          Hi Shelley,

          Unfortunately, I was not able to see the pictures. I only saw the title of "What dogs don't like about Halloween." It appeared to me to be a forward of an email.

          Moderating a group like this is a delicate balance of encouraging people to post, while making sure that the posts are as on topic as possible. Since I couldn't tell what it was, I had to go ahead and delete it.