Raffle donations

  • Gail Mitschek
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2008
      Hi, Tonya,

      Thank you for your generosity.  The person to contact for this would be Pat Kopp, our Raffle/Bargain Basement Department Head.  I believe her email is - pattkopp@... .  If that doesn't work (didn't cox go belly up?), may I recommend contacting this year's Dean, Martha Davis.  She should have Pat's current info.

      Hope this helps,
      Annie Mitschek
      President, CGW, Inc.
    • msgoldrush@aol.com