Coco Post-Mortem meeting Outdoors (Sunday, 1pm)

  • colleency
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 28, 2009
      Karen,
      I would love to have the additional canopy.

      MaryAnn,

      Unfortunately, there just isn't enough space inside to accommodate everyone. The weather forecast for my zip code on Sunday predicts a low of 66 and a high of 78 and sunny. I have planned to put up 2 canopies, and Karen has just offered to bring a third. Will Zoe be able to be under a canopy, out of the direct sunshine? We can probably have a couple of people stand in the kitchen or maybe put one chair inside by the back door. It will be harder to hear, but if we make sure that everyone speaks up, I think that they'll be included.

      Everyone,
      Thanks for bringing chairs!

    • tutu_fairy
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 28, 2009
        If there is shade, we can at least attempt it. We will be there. I may have to send her to sit in the house but we can try. Maryann

        --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "colleency" <colleency@...> wrote:

        > Karen,
        > I would love to have the additional canopy.
        >
        > MaryAnn,
        >
        > Unfortunately, there just isn't enough space inside to accommodate everyone. The weather forecast for my zip code on Sunday predicts a low of 66 and a high of 78 and sunny. I have planned to put up 2 canopies, and Karen has just offered to bring a third. Will Zoe be able to be under a canopy, out of the direct sunshine? We can probably have a couple of people stand in the kitchen or maybe put one chair inside by the back door. It will be harder to hear, but if we make sure that everyone speaks up, I think that they'll be included.
        >
        > Everyone,
        > Thanks for bringing chairs!
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Colleen

      • Lorri
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 28, 2009
          This may sound like a complete n00b question, but lets face it...I *am* a n00b :D

          Are all members welcome to the Post-Mortem? or is this event only for BoD, Deans, Committee members and volunteers for CoCo?

          The reason I ask, is I live very close to Westchester and am very interested in the "inner" workings and hopefully help for CoCo 2010.

          Thanks,
          Lorri
        • hazelchaz
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 28, 2009
            Oh, I trust it's open to everyone. I have no position on the board or with the convention. I was planning to pay for my CGW membership that day (and my mom's).

            I don't live very close to Westchester, although I do live in one of the neighboring counties.

            -Chaz

            --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, Lorri <ms_gwyn@...> wrote:

            > This may sound like a complete n00b question, but lets face it...I *am* a n00b :D
            >
            > Are all members welcome to the Post-Mortem? or is this event only for BoD, Deans, Committee members and volunteers for CoCo?
            >
            > The reason I ask, is I live very close to Westchester and am very interested in the "inner" workings and hopefully help for CoCo 2010.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Lorri

          • Dean Of Costume College
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 28, 2009
              It is an OPEN meeting for anyone.  All those who attended Costume College 09, who are planning on attending Costume College 2010, teachers, students, and volunteers alike are welcome to come.

              Maegen Hensley
              Dean of Costume College® 09

              Oh, I trust it's open to everyone. I have no position on the board or with the convention. I was planning to pay for my CGW membership that day (and my mom's).

              I don't live very close to Westchester, although I do live in one of the neighboring counties.

              -Chaz

              --- In CGWcostumers@ yahoogroups. com, Lorri <ms_gwyn@... > wrote:

              > This may sound like a complete n00b question, but lets face it...I *am* a n00b :D
              >
              > Are all members welcome to the Post-Mortem? or is this event only for BoD, Deans, Committee members and volunteers for CoCo?
              >
              > The reason I ask, is I live very close to Westchester and am very interested in the "inner" workings and hopefully help for CoCo 2010.
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Lorri

            • colleency
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 28, 2009
                Lorri,

                It's is open to all. I look forward to seeing you there.

                --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, Lorri <ms_gwyn@...> wrote:

                > This may sound like a complete n00b question, but lets face it...I *am* a n00b :D
                >
                > Are all members welcome to the Post-Mortem? or is this event only for BoD, Deans, Committee members and volunteers for CoCo?
                >
                > The reason I ask, is I live very close to Westchester and am very interested in the "inner" workings and hopefully help for CoCo 2010.
                >
                > Thanks,
                > Lorri

              • colleency
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 28, 2009
                  If everyone who offered chairs can bring them along conveniently, that would be terrific. We'll only unpack from cars as many as we need.