Re: Process for signing up for Costume College 2010

  • colleency
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 7, 2009
      Hi Wolfcat,

      Would you like to explore the idea of BRCG and CGW becoming sister organizations? If this interests you, let me (or any CGW board member know), and we'll get the information to the BRCG necessary to apply. (I can't remember the process off the top of my head, but I'll be happy to look into it.)

      --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, Jonnalyhn Wolfcat Hall <celedraug@...> wrote:

      > Kathy, thank you for the clarification.
      >
      > However, as a still fairly new attendee-that means, as a member of the BRCG
      > in Washington, I cannot even send in a membership request until December
      > 15th, even if I am being persuaded to teach?
      >
      > Jonnalyhn Wolfcat
      >

      > dreaming of a costumed world

    • diane27025
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 7, 2009
        Jonnalyhn Wolfcat Hall wrote:
        as a member of the BRCG
        > in Washington, I cannot even send in a membership request until December
        > 15th . . . ?

        We certainly want to see you at Costume College again and again, as both student and teacher! Kathy Lear's clarifications were, as usual, on-the-nose, but here is another suggestion: persuade BRCG to request Sister Organization status with CGW. All it takes is a request from your board to ours, & then approval from the CGW Board. S-O status will place you further up the queue for events like Costume College AND confer the same price breaks that CGW members enjoy.

        Diane, The Yosh!
      • Jonnalyhn Wolfcat Hall
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 7, 2009
          I've sent a query to Julie Zetterberg-Sardo, our current Bigwig, to see if BRCG can be persuaded.  It's likely the group will want to know what will be necessary throughout the year to become an SO and maintain it, before making the decision.

          Thank you all for the clarifications and suggestions.