Finish Your Finery this Sat in Nuevo

  • Shelley Peters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2009
    Hi Costumers,
    I am hosting a "Finish your Finery" sewing day in Nuevo (between Perris and Hemet) this Saturday.  Bring a potluck dish.  There will be cutting tables available, also an iron, tunes, light, chocolate, mirrors, and people to help fit. $5 to help pay for the room. I will be there at 9 AM until at least 6 PM.  Individual instruction in corset making and period garment construction are available for a fee.
    Please email me if you plan on coming or are interested in any other sewing workshops.
    Attached are directions
    Shelley Peters
    951-928-9601 home
    951-334-8054 cell