Fashion Show Request

  • Colleen Crosby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009
      The South Pasadena Women's Club contacted me to ask if we might have anyone available to model their own historic or reproduction historic garments at a fashion show on Saturday, September 12 starting at noon. It is their 110th anniversary, and they are having a Coldwater Creek fashion show, which they'd like to have interspersed with outfits from every decade of their history. They have a few models already. They are looking for up to 5 models to wear 1-2 outfits each from the decades from 1900-1959. You would be welcome to bring a friend with you to watch the show.

      If you are interested, please contact Chris Kegley at 818-893-1501.