Needed: male roommate(s) for Costume College!

  • Andrea Edelman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      From my other friend and fellow CGW member Lynne Ashby:

      "Bill [Lynne's son] Ashby had his roommate plans changed late last
      week and we are now desperately hunting for a roommate for him so he
      can still afford to come! He will take anything, up to and including
      sleeping in a tub if necessary!! Smoking male, but will not smoke in
      the room if that helps, and will sleep on a cot, or the floor, or just
      about anywhere!"

      Seriously - he's flexible about sleeping arrangements.

      If you have space for an extra male body, please contact Lynne Ashby ASAP at lashby@... .

      Thanks everyone!

      - Andrea Edelman

      Cosplay Dreams and Stranger Things: http://www.nekowafer.net