Knit, Purl, Homerun

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      Hi there- I read about this in my copy of AAA Westways and thought I would pass it along:

      "Knit, Purl, Homerun
      At Stitch N' Pitch events, the National NeedleArts Association sets aside sections of the stadium at certain Major League Baseball games for knitters, crocheters and other needlework enthusiasts. Now in its fourth year, the program attracts thousands of needle artists to each designated game. The L.A.Dodgers will host a Stitch N' Pitch on July 17th, and the San Diego Padres will take a turn on July 19th. As of press time, the L.A. Angels had not yet set a date. -Robin Jones"

      http://www.stitchnpitch.com/

      I personally hate baseball, so I'm out...
      -E