Re: [CGWcostumers] Ribbon Class Cancelled!

  • kalear@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 8:43 AM
      Hello, Elizabeth,

      I'm very sorry you've caught a cold. Yes, I was planning to come, and then something came up that I have to do instead. So even though it's inconvenient for you and disappointing for me, overall it's fortunate (for me). I'll be sorry to have to wait again, but it will make the anticipation greater.

      Get over your cold quickly, I hope.

      Thanks for letting me know.

      Kathy Lear

      On Apr 30, 2009, chartreusekitty@... wrote:

      Dear Ribbon Enthusiasts,

      The Ribbon Work Class that was scheduled for this coming Saturday, May 2, will be postponed until late fall. If you were planning on attending, but just had not sent me a message yet, please do so anyway so that I can poll you all later for possible dates in the fall.

      Unfortunately, I only had one formal inquiry for the class and have since caught a dreadful chest cold that I don't really want to share will all of you lovely people.

      I'm sorry for any inconvenience this delay may cause. Please don't hesitate to email me with any questions, but please do send any inquiries to my personal address of chartreusekitty@..., rather than the main list.

      Sincerely,
      Elizabeth Reed