Hospitality Suite

  • paleskinbeauty
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29, 2014

      Hi, are we bringing baked goods for Hospitality Suite again this year?  I have planned some things, so I would like to know if I am baking this week.

      Cheers,
      Kristine Sosa

    • Zoë Jones
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 29, 2014

        That would be fantastic! If you have the July issue of Squeals handy there's an article about it in there.

        See you soon!
        Zoë Jones

        On Jul 29, 2014 6:35 PM, "paleskinbeauty@... [CGWcostumers]" <CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hi, are we bringing baked goods for Hospitality Suite again this year?  I have planned some things, so I would like to know if I am baking this week.

        Cheers,
        Kristine Sosa

      • Rebecca Howard
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 29, 2014
          Yes, please! And don't forget an ingredients list for the allergy prone.
          Thanks!

          On Jul 29, 2014, at 6:16 PM, "paleskinbeauty@... [CGWcostumers]" <CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Hi, are we bringing baked goods for Hospitality Suite again this year?  I have planned some things, so I would like to know if I am baking this week.

          Cheers,
          Kristine Sosa

        • Laura Freas
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 29, 2014
            I'm sure I do have the current issue, except it's buried until I can go through a certain pile of papers.
            Anything bottom line I need to know?
            Room number, for example?
            Thanks!!!!
            Laura Freas Beraha

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 29, 2014
              Maybe a low sugar goodie or two for the diabetics among us?
              Thanks!
              Laura

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 30, 2014
                Can do!