Costume College 2014: Call for Volunteers!

  • Costume College Social Media
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24 11:06 AM
      The below message is sent on behalf of Costume College's Volunteers Dept. Chair.

      Rebecca Thelin
      Costume College Social Media Moderator

      -------------------------------------

      It's that time of year again!! We need volunteers to help Costume College run as smoothly and amazingly as possible. :)

      The wonderful people in Ops (without whom Costume College would not even happen) need some lifters and movers on Thursday July 31st at 10am at an offsite location to load up a truck and then unload it at the hotel, and then again on Sunday August 3rd around 5:30pm to reload the truck at the hotel and unload it at the offsite location.

      Please, ladies, get your gents involved! And gents, get your ladies involved! More hands will make the job quicker.

      Volunteers must be able to lift/load boxes and push a dolly.

      Also needed: volunteers to help set up and stripe down classes each day (Friday 8/1/14, Saturday 8/2/14 & Sunday 8/3/4), around 8am and 5pm.

      Please email me at adi.adiel.harris [at] gmail [dot] com with your availability and for the address of the offsite location!

      Thank you!

      Adi Harris

      Costume College Volunteers Dept

    • Lisa Klassen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25 12:07 PM
        Just a quick question-- I'll be teaching my last class from 3-5 on Sunday. My husband and I will have to check out around noon and he'll have nothing to do. Would you guys/gals need help tearing down? He is strong and good at organizing. : ) I would have to ask him, but I thought I might as well ask here first.

        Thanks!

        Lisa K-B
      • Rebecca Howard
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 25 12:33 PM
          That would be wonderful! The more bodies Ops has the faster load out goes. Just have him check in with Alison on Sunday or whenever he has extra time over the weekend.

          Thanks,
          Rebecca Howard
          CGW President/ Assistant Dean