Parking at Costume College

  • Nancy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2014
      Hi all,

      I'm thinking of renting a car to get to and from Costume College (unless anyone from Long Beach wants to carpool up Thursday and /or down Monday? Happy to contribute to gas and parking!)

      Does anyone know of any parking nearby that is cheaper than the hotel's $17/day?

      Cheers,
      Nancy
    • Heather Pritchett
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2014
        Nancy,

        If you do rent a car, the parking isn't quite that bad. We have a discounted rate with the hotel.

        Day Use Self Parking is $7.00+tax
        Overnight Self Discounted $10.00+tax

        Heather
      • Jeannette
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2014
          Park in the hotel parking and before you leave for the day, bring your
          parking ticket to the valet parking kiosk by the front entrance to the
          hotel. They will give you a validation for $6 (if they haven't increased
          the amount from last year). This is only good for one exit, no in-and-out.
        • regina_l_v
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2014
            The hotel gives us a special rate for Costume College, if you stay in the hotel it comes with in/out privileges.  Tell them you need parking when you check in.  Don't give your car to the Valet, though, you'll be self-parking.

            See you there!

            Ever,
            Regina Lawson
            Information Dept. Assistant
          • Nancy
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 5, 2014
              Thanks for the information! As always, everyone is super helpful. :)