2 registrations and 2 gala tickets for sale

  • Amie Sparrow
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13, 2014
      Hi Folks,

      I can't go to Costume College after all so I have:

      • two Costume College Registrations for sale at $90 each (for members)..because I found out that I can sell them for less than I bought them.
      • two Gala tickets for sale at $60 each (for members)...ditto.

      The cost is more if you are a non-member but that's because you have to pay to Guild the difference.

      Alas, the Tea tickets are already gone.

      It's first come, first serve for the remaining tickets. I'm not going to track down folks who've expressed interest but who haven't paid because that makes me feel like a squicky bill collector.

      Please contact me if you're interested.  :-)

      Thanks,

      Aimee
    • Natalie Meyer

        Message 3 of 5 , May 19, 2014
          Hi there, Have you sold both of the registrations?  Please and thank you!
        • Shelley Peters
          Message 4 of 5 , May 20, 2014
            I have one registration for sale.

            Shelley Peters