Mela's Easter Bonnet Tea

  • diane27025
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2014
      Good news for anyone who missed the deadline on buying tickets for this event!  Our hostess has extended the deadline for another week, so you still have a chance to snag your seat at this unique tea.  There are  several openings available, but the window of opportunity must close as of midnight Friday, April 12.  To recap:  this is a tea to honor Mela Hoyt-Heydon, will be held at the home of Corene Locke-Noble in Fullerton, and everyone is invited to wear a favorite Mela hat/bonnet (or any hat/bonnet if you don't already own one made by Mela) and costume appropriate to your headwear.  To purchase tickets, go to the Events page of the CGW website and scroll down to the link for the tea.  It's going to be a lovely event!
      Diane Yoshitomi
    • lpageortez
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2014

        What a fabulous event this was.  A big thank you to Diane for organizing it, Corrine/ Locke and Noble for putting it on and Mela too.

        I am attaching a link to my SmugMug folder where I have put my pictures for the event.  Feel free to download. (To download, click on the picture you want, hover your mouse over the large version of it, choose the size and click the folder that appears over the picture. "Original" is a full size picture for printing, the others are smaller sizes suited to the screen or the smallest for a phone. There is no charge.)

        http://tioga.smugmug.com/Costuming/CGWEvents/MElasEasterBonnetTea/38786408_P7fPpq

        Loralee

      • Natalie Meyer
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 29, 2014
          You all look spectacular!  Now I'm even more sorry that I was unable to attend.

          Natalie Meyer
          On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:17 AM, "loraleepage@..." <loraleepage@...> wrote:

          What a fabulous event this was.  A big thank you to Diane for organizing it, Corrine/ Locke and Noble for putting it on and Mela too.

          I am attaching a link to my SmugMug folder where I have put my pictures for the event.  Feel free to download. (To download, click on the picture you want, hover your mouse over the large version of it, choose the size and click the folder that appears over the picture. "Original" is a full size picture for printing, the others are smaller sizes suited to the screen or the smallest for a phone. There is no charge.)

          Loralee

        • Eileen Smolenski