Re: [CGWcostumers] Re: Registration Packet Stuffing and Hat Party

  • Dean Of Costume College
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 22, 2009
      Colleen meant to post this on the "Registration Packet Stuffing" strand of emails :).  These are directions to her house for the party!

      Maegen Hensley
      Dean of Costume College® 09

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 23, 2009
        I don't know how I managed to get the directions to my house attached
        to the Costume College Hotel email. Please don't come to my house
        looking for two Queen beds and a rollaway!

        :)