Costume College meeting

  • Rebecca Howard
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2014
      Greetings fellow costumers!

      Our next Costume College 2014 planning meeting is Sunday, February 9th!
      All are welcome and there is always room for more volunteers if you are looking to become involved in this fabulous event. All departments should have a representative in attendance.
      The meeting will be at 1pm at Fullerton College, room 1310. See location and parking notes below.
      Please email us with any questions you may have to Mela at missmela@...  or Rebecca at authenticthreads@...

      We look forward to seeing you there,
      Rebecca Howard
      Assistant Dean
      Costume College 2014

      Fullerton College
      321 E. Chapman
      Fullerton, CA 92823
      Parking is free on Sundays!
      Parking lot C or parking structure at Lemon and Fullerton Way
      Room 1310
      Mela's cell for lost souls 714-393-0505
    • Linda Wright
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 27, 2014
        Rebecca,

        I won't make it to the planning meeting, but this is my first Costume College and I'd like to be involved.  I'll do any type of set-up or check in job that you need done.

        Linda Wright
        619-403-2827

        On Monday, January 27, 2014 9:27 AM, Rebecca Howard <authenticthreads@...> wrote:

[...]

      • Lee Bennett
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 27, 2014
          I should be there.  I had my weekends mixed up.  It's been a busy start to the new year.

          By the way, I'm don't know what latencies there are in this mailing list but this email showed
          up around 10:00 this morning but had the 10:30 last night time stamp.  Just wanted to see if
          that was a know thing.

          Thanks,

          Lee

          On 1/26/14 10:32 PM, Rebecca Howard wrote:

[...]

        • Susan Haseltine

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 28, 2014
                  Hi Linda --
                  Check-In would love to have you halp ud Thuts or Fri--you'll have a blast!!
                  Karen Lavoie
                  CheckIn Asst Chair

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 30, 2014
                    I will be there for the raffle committee.

                    Cheryl R. Avirom, A Prof. Corp.
                    Attorney at Law
                    440 Redondo Avenue Ste. 202
                    Long Beach, CA 90814

                    562 434-8464

                    Confidentiality Notice: The within electronic transmission and its attachments contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is legally privileged. The information therein is intended only for the use of the named recipient. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic transmission is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this transmission is intended as legal advice. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone. Thank you.