Teacher Email Change

  • lisa klassen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2014

      Hello CGW friends,

      I was at a corset workshop with Shelley Peters this weekend (amazing!!! I highly recommend them!) And was talking to some other teachers from CoCo who had asked if I'd received the latest teacher email. I have changed my email but couldn't find out who to give my new info to (there aren't any email addresses on the CoCo site). My new email is Lisa.ann.klassen(at)gmail.com. I only use this email for yahoo groups. Thanks!

      Lisa K-Barnes

      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

    • Colleen Crosby
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2014
        Hi Lisa,
        The email addresses are under information/contacts on the webpage, but I will add a link on the classes/teachers page.

        Teacher forms went up on the webpage yesterday, and I believe programming is sending out an email today.

        Thanks,
        Colleen

        On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 6:26 PM, lisa klassen <fauxrari@...> wrote:

        Hello CGW friends,

        I was at a corset workshop with Shelley Peters this weekend (amazing!!! I highly recommend them!) And was talking to some other teachers from CoCo who had asked if I'd received the latest teacher email. I have changed my email but couldn't find out who to give my new info to (there aren't any email addresses on the CoCo site). My new email is Lisa.ann.klassen(at)gmail.com. I only use this email for yahoo groups. Thanks!

        Lisa K-Barnes

        Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

      • Natalie Meyer
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2014
          The teacher forms just became available this morning on the CGW web site.  They need to be returned to Programming by Feb. 3.

          Natalie Meyer

          On Monday, January 6, 2014 9:35 AM, lisa klassen <fauxrari@...> wrote:

          Hello CGW friends,
          I was at a corset workshop with Shelley Peters this weekend (amazing!!! I highly recommend them!) And was talking to some other teachers from CoCo who had asked if I'd received the latest teacher email. I have changed my email but couldn't find out who to give my new info to (there aren't any email addresses on the CoCo site). My new email is Lisa.ann.klassen(at)gmail.com. I only use this email for yahoo groups. Thanks!
          Lisa K-Barnes

        • Heather Pritchett
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2014
            We also have a new Teacher's Announce email list. If you want to get an automatic email every January when the forms are posted, as well as a reminder just before the deadline, you can join here:

            https://groups.google.com/d/forum/costume-college-teacher-announce

            Look for the 'Apply for Membership' link. Or you can email 'cocoteachers@...' and i'll add you directly.

            Heather