Costume College Planning Meeting Sunday--TIME CHANGE

  • costumecollegedean
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2013

      I just realized that if you weren't listed on the Costume College Committee 2014 list, you were unaware that the meeting on November 17th has been moved up in time to 10AM as many of the members of CGW wanted to go to the Victorian Picnic being held that afternoon. (I caved.) I will take total blame for not putting this on the Yahoo list.

       Any CGW member is welcome to attend the meeting (and I would love for all of you to join us!) on Sunday November 17th at 10:00 AM, in the Fullerton College Costume Shop (oh crud, that means I need to clean on Saturday for all of you....) for the first official meeting of Costume College 2014. The college is at 321 E. Chapman, Fullerton 92823 (for your GPS) and the staff parking lot C is free on Sundays along with the parking structure on campus. If you get lost, call my cell at 714 3930505 and I will direct you.

      There are still several committee head and assistant jobs available and I hope that you will decide to head up a position. But, not everyone wants to be in charge so if you just want to come and give us your imput it is more than welcome.

      Looking forward to seeing all of you on Sunday and even though it is early, I will have chocolate.

      Mela

      Dean of Costume College 2014

    • cra2cgw
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2013
        What is the next date so I can calendar it?

        Cheryl R. Avirom, A Prof. Corp.
        Attorney at Law
        440 Redondo Avenue Ste. 202
        Long Beach, CA 90814

        562 434-8464

        Confidentiality Notice: The within electronic transmission and its attachments contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is legally privileged. The information therein is intended only for the use of the named recipient. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic transmission is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this transmission is intended as legal advice. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone. Thank you.