Looking for Dorothy O'Hare

  • hazelchaz
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 28, 2013
      Does anyone know how to reach Dorothy O'Hare?

      She was the femm Captain America at the Gala, with the r/w/b parasol.

      -Chaz
    • Jonnalyhn Wolfcat Prill
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 28, 2013

        I do Chaz.

        Jonnalyhn  Wolfcat

        On Oct 28, 2013 5:03 PM, <cgw@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know how to reach Dorothy O'Hare?

        She was the femm Captain America at the Gala, with the r/w/b parasol.

        -Chaz

      • Eileen Smolenski
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 28, 2013
          Dan Destler took quite a few photos of her I think you might ask him.  Do you still have his e-mail

          Eileen Smo

          Does anyone know how to reach Dorothy O'Hare?

          She was the femm Captain America at the Gala, with the r/w/b parasol.

          -Chaz

        • Lynn Downward

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 28, 2013
              Original message was forwarded to her.
              Lynn

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 29, 2013
                Thanks to everyone including Wolfcat, I have made contact with Dorothy O'Hare.

                I'm putting together a "SoCal Pan Fandom Winter Formal." Sort of like a Time Travelers' Gala/SoCal Cosplay Ball/Labyrinth/Autumn Ball dinner and dance. I'm working on making little promotional "meme" pictures to advertise the event, which will be 2013-12-14 at the LASFS Back Room in Van Nuys.

                Dorothy's picture will be posted in mid-November on
                www.panfandomformal.com

                -Chaz
                -Chaz