A panel I was on representing CoCo

  • cinnamonhrts
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2013
      I just got back from WA state on a family trip, where I was also invited to speak on a panel for SITU, the sister guild in Seattle. They put a presentation on for their members to tell them all about CoCo, and to encourage more of them to attend.

      I wrote about it in one of my blog entries with photos.
      Val
    • Colleen Crosby
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 23, 2013
        And someone who was at that panel has already signed up as a new member!!!

        Good job, Val!

        On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 10:59 AM, <cinnamonhrts@...> wrote:

        I just got back from WA state on a family trip, where I was also invited to speak on a panel for SITU, the sister guild in Seattle. They put a presentation on for their members to tell them all about CoCo, and to encourage more of them to attend.

        I wrote about it in one of my blog entries with photos.
        Val

      • foureverfaire
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 23, 2013
          It has the 2013 information on it and does not recognize the 2014 dates?  Did I miss something or do something wrong?

          Paige
        • CoCo Hotel Liaison
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 23, 2013
            The new code for 2014 dates and rates will be posted within 24 hours. Thanks for your patience.

            Maegen Hensley
            Sent through Telepathy.

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 23, 2013
              no worries, thanks