Other Costume groups

  • Colleen Crosby
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22 12:27 PM
      Does anyone know of any costuming groups or historical reenactment groups out of Denver, Colorado?

    • harritah
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 23 11:24 AM

        The one who would know, is Joan Hemm of Somewhere in Time, Unlimited in Seattle.  I believe she was part of the "Shady Ladies" in Denver.

        Good luck!!!

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 27 12:46 AM
            As of the end of 2011, there was an ICG Chapter called the Denver
            Costume & Cosplay Society. The chapters aren't listed in the newsletter
            anymore, so I couldn't check a recent issue.

            c/o Michael Bruno
            1218 Florence Ave.
            Colorado Springs, CO 80905

            http://www.denvercostuming.org