New CGW Board of Directors

  • Rebecca Howard
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2013
      Hello friends,

      On October 5th we had a wonderful annual meeting and fashion show with approximately 60 attendees. You can see some photos of the meeting on our Facebook page. An important and exciting outcome of this meeting is the elections for Board of Directors! Please welcome our new Board:

      President: Rebecca Howard, authenticthreads@... OR cgw.prez@...

      Vice President: Maryann Jones, tutufairy@... OR cgwvicepres@...

      Recording Secretary:  Zoe Jones, itsazoefish@... OR cgwrecsecy@...

      Treasurer: Christine Kelsey, kelseycj2003@...

      Corresponding Secretary:  Dani Crum, danicrum@... OR cgwsqueals@...

      Director at Large:  Mela Hoyt-Heydon, costumecollegedean@...

      Director at Large:  Eileen Smolenski, smolenskie@...

      Director at Large:  Andrea Molina, amolina1205@...

      Director at Large:  Patti Buckley, pjbuck16716@...

      We look forward to a year of exciting events and productive changes. We invite you to participate by submitting your articles and events to Squeals.
      Every one of us is here for you and because of you, so please don't hesitate to contact us with all of your comments, questions, or concerns.

      Cheers!

      Rebecca Howard
      President, 2013-2014
      Costumer's Guild West, Inc.
    • jspehar@tx.rr.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2013
        Rebecca,

        thanks for the update!

        Is Dianne Yoshitomi still handling the gallery/display room?

        Many thanks,

        Julie

        Sent via DroidX2 on Verizon Wireless™

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2013