Costume College 2014

  • cocoregistrar
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 6, 2013

      On-line registration for Costume College 2014 begins October 14th for CGW Members!  Registration opens to everyone November 11th.  Paper registration forms will still be accepted and will be available on the Costume College website.

    • cocoregistrar
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 14, 2013

        Costumer's Guild West, Inc (CGW) Members may now register for Costume College 2014!  YAY!!! Register on-line at https://events.membersolutions.com/event_detail.asp?content_id=40106 or fill out a Registration Application Form and send with payment to the address listed on the form. (Forms are available at costumecollege.net)

        If you are not already a CGW Member, why not sign up for CGW Membership when you register for Costume College & immediately benefit from the CGW Member Discount and early registration? More Details & Registration/Membership Forms are available at costumecollege.net

        Thank you,

        Rebecca Metzger

        Registrar

        Costume College 2014

      • cra2cgw
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 19, 2013
          I never got the beta tester trial registration email; hope it is working okay.  Cheryl

          In a message dated 10/6/2013 7:19:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, cocoregistrar@... writes:

          On-line registration for Costume College 2014 begins October 14th for CGW Members!  Registration opens to everyone November 11th.  Paper registration forms will still be accepted and will be available on the Costume College website.

        • Natalie Meyer
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 20, 2013
            Have had about 30 on-line registrations so far and everything seems to be going smoothly.

            N.

            On Saturday, October 19, 2013 2:58 PM, "cra2@..." <cra2@...> wrote:

            I never got the beta tester trial registration email; hope it is working okay.  Cheryl

            In a message dated 10/6/2013 7:19:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, cocoregistrar@... writes:

            On-line registration for Costume College 2014 begins October 14th for CGW Members!  Registration opens to everyone November 11th.  Paper registration forms will still be accepted and will be available on the Costume College website.

          • Rebecca Metzger
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 11, 2013
              Registration for Costume College 2014 is now open!!! Tuition (tickets) are $100 for members of Costumer's Guild West, Inc. (CGW) and our sister guilds; $160 for non-guild members. (Prices go up January 7th.) Please visit costumecollege.net for complete details.

              Tickets to the Time Traveler's Gala and Fantasy Tea are also on sale!

              Register on-line and/or purchase tickets to the Time Traveler's Gala and Fantasy Tea at
              Please email directly with questions at cocoregistrar@...

              Thank you,
              Rebecca Metzger
              Registrar
              Costume College '14
            • Laurie Taylor
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 11, 2013

                Good afternoon,

                My inquiry has to do with classes at CoCo 2014, so if you could please forward this to the appropriate party, I would appreciate that.  I was supposed to have taught a class at CoCo 2012, but had to cancel near the last minute, due to an employment situation.  I did not register for 2013 and did not attend.

                I went to the web site and registered for 2014, then snuck a peek to see if any class information was listed yet.  I was surprised to see my name, with the class from 2012, listed for this year.  The class is the 1940’s hat class.  It’s not a problem, since I am attending this year, but I figured I’d better double-check and see if this is definite.

                Thank you.

                Laurie Taylor

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 11, 2013
                  No worries, Laurie. No classes are actually scheduled for 2014 yet. Any classes listed on the website are just to give people a sampling of the types of classes available at College.
                  We would love for you to teach at College! Please consider submitting class proposals to Heather Pritchett the Programming Teacher Liaison at cocoteachers@...
                  Class submissions haven't officially opened yet so you still have time to consider what you'd like to teach. Heather will send out a notification when they're officially open.

                  Thanks!
                  Rebecca Howard
                  Programming Student Liaison & Asst. Dean