Opportunity to wear Medieval at the Getty

  • CoCo Hotel Liaison
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2013
      Someone sent this to me and asked me to pass it along :)

      Family Festival
      Saturday October 19, 2013
      10 am - 5:30 pm
      Museum Courtyard, Getty Center

      Make the pilgrimage to Canterbury at this daylong immersive festival and be transported back to the medieval world. Experience the music and dance of Chaucer's time with L.A.-based Capella Cordina, BrigidÕs Daughters, and Ciaramella.

      Discover the richness of The Canterbury Tales through acclaimed performers We Tell Stories and David Prather, and create your own 21st-century version of a stained-glass window at one of the hands-on