Re: [CGWcostumers] Looking for boning local

  • Susan Haseltine
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 23, 2013
      Have you called Alteryears? Otherwise Richard the Thread in Culver City. If you can't get down during working hours, is there something I could pick up for you? RtT is a couple of miles from me.
      Sue H

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 24, 2013
        Richard the Thread ships really fast, too but they have a $35 min. order requirement.
        N.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 24, 2013
          Yes, but I can zip down there in 10min and no minimums apply, although they only sell bones by the dozen.

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 24, 2013
            Zoe and Maryann came to my rescue with bones and busk.
            Thanks to all for your help!

            Rebecca