Re: [CGWcostumers] Sister organizations

  • Sandra Durbin
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 22, 2013

      Sister organisations share a common idea and goals.   San Diego Creative Stitchery Guild used to be connected to the the San Diego Wearable Arts Guild, when they still existed.  We both made quality one of a kind items, and we shared the costs of fiber artists visits, and fashion shows.  And you could be members of both at a discounted dues rate.   We supported each other.    Hope this explanation helps

    • Colleen Crosby
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 23, 2013
        Hi Val,
        The definitions that you have received so far are correct. We also exchange newsletters, if any, with our sister groups.

        Thanks,
        Colleen
      • rita@situseattle.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 27, 2013
          Val - Did anyone ever answer this for you?  Do you need help?  Feel free to text me too: 206-484-7965  Rita

          On September 22, 2013 at 9:51 AM cinnamonhrts@... wrote:

          Can anyone explain what a sister organization is so I can in turn explain it to a group I'm going to?

          Private email is ok.
          Val

        • cinnamonhrts
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2014

            yes, Rita, this was for your CoCo panel I went to last September.

            Val