RE: [CGWcostumers] CGW Annual Meeting Fashion Show

  • Zoe Jones
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 17, 2013
      This is the annual membership meeting that previously was held Sunday night at Costume College; tickets are required so that we have a headcount of who will be there. They are free! We are not charging for admission, but we want to know how many people to expect.

      Zoe Jones
      CGW Director at Large

      From: kmumford@...
      To: CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 00:17:47 +0000
      Subject: RE: [CGWcostumers] CGW Annual Meeting Fashion Show

      Is this an annual membership meeting?  If so, why are tickets required?

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 17, 2013

        Okay, thanks for the clarification!  I will see if I can make it.

        ~Kimberly~

        From: kmumford@...
        To: CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 00:17:47 +0000

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 17, 2013
          And encourage member friends that haven't already RSVP'd to attend!
          It's our annual meeting after all!
          Not to mention fashion show and reticule competition!

          Rebecca

          From: kmumford@...
          To: CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 00:17:47 +0000