Re: [CGWcostumers] CGW Annual Meeting Fashion Show

  • Rebecca Howard
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 17, 2013
      It's just for head count so we can plan refreshments and make sure we have a quorum since it's also elections.
      There's no fee. It's basically electronic RSVP.
      Hope to see you there!
      :)
      Rebecca Howard
      Director at Large

      On Sep 17, 2013, at 5:17 PM, "Mumford, Kimberly" <kmumford@...> wrote:

      Is this an annual membership meeting?  If so, why are tickets required?

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 17, 2013
        This is the annual membership meeting that previously was held Sunday night at Costume College; tickets are required so that we have a headcount of who will be there. They are free! We are not charging for admission, but we want to know how many people to expect.

        Zoe Jones
        CGW Director at Large

        From: kmumford@...
        To: CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 00:17:47 +0000
        Subject: RE: [CGWcostumers] CGW Annual Meeting Fashion Show

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 17, 2013

          Okay, thanks for the clarification!  I will see if I can make it.

          ~Kimberly~

          From: kmumford@...
          To: CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 00:17:47 +0000

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 17, 2013
            And encourage member friends that haven't already RSVP'd to attend!
            It's our annual meeting after all!
            Not to mention fashion show and reticule competition!

            Rebecca

            From: kmumford@...
            To: CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 00:17:47 +0000