Re: [CGWcostumers] Cosplay Sewing Circle at LASFS, 2013-10-05

  • Hannah
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013

      Hello,

      I hope to join you Saturday October 5.  Am a quilter - have co-chaired a group called Quilters for Others for about 30 years now.  I like to learn new things.   I am on the Board of  the SFVHistorical Society.  We have a fine costume collection.  One dress is from 1830's.  Learning other methods of restoration and preservation is of interest to me.

      Please advise  LASFS  stands for?  and friend me on Facebook please.

      Many thanks, Hannah Almstead  818-784-4612
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
        Hi, Hannah,
        I'm not going to be able to go tho this, but I can tell you what LASFS stands for:
        Los
        Angeles
        Science Fiction and
        Fantasy
        Society.

        Best wishes,
        Laura

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 16, 2013

            thanks for keeping me on the email list.  Just realized that I will NOT be able to drop in on Oct 5.....  Civil War group meeting commitment and will be recovering from hip replacement.  Not quite sure it is my thing but will gladly check it out.

            thanks, appreciated,  Hannah