Bakersfield Comicon

  • fauxrari
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2013
      For  all of us who live up north, Bakersfield Comicon will be held on Sunday the 22nd. I just got a flier last weekend, otherwise I would have posted it earlier...

      Entrance is only $5! I'll probably wear some giant wings along with my CoCo masquerade dress (black and white with roses and sequins) please say hello if you go. I'll probably be by myself. : (

      Can I get a CGW info packet with fliers, etc. to take with me? Email me- fauxrari(at)yahoo(dot)com and I'll send you my address.

      Thanks,

      Lisa Klassen-Barnes
    • Mumford, Kimberly
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2013

        Lisa,

        I would love to go, but I have a commitment that weekend!  Do share some pictures with us!  I’m working on a costume for the ComiKaze “con” which I believe is November 1-3 at the LA Convention Center.

        ~Kimberly Mumford~

        Kimberly A. Mumford
        Paralegal
        Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
        21 East Carrillo Street
        Santa Barbara, CA 93101
        805.882.1478 tel
        KMumford@...

        To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or tax-related matter addressed herein.

        STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY & DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this email message is attorney privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us  immediately by replying and delete the message. Thank you.