Re: [CGWcostumers] CGW is invited to HCA's Annual Bustle Picnic - Saturday, Sept 14th!

  • LoraleePage
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6 5:47 PM
      Thanks for extending the invitation, Becky. You always have had a lovely event.  Also, another event that may be of interest the same day at Craig Park: its a Chilean festival. Cost is $5 at the event. They are planning food, traditional music and dance (Cuenca).

      I'm hoping to stop by briefly at both. (

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 5, 2013, at 5:27 PM, Rebecca Thelin <rebecca.thelin@...> wrote:

      CGW Members are cordially invited to attend the Historical Citizen's Association (HCA)'s Annual Bustle Picnic on Saturday September 14th! Please see the below email for more details.

      -=-Rebecca (Becky) Thelin
      aka - Miss Violet Johnson ("Oak St")

      Date: Saturday, September 14, 2013

      Arrival/Start Time: 12:00pm/Noon
      End time: 4:00pm

      Please remember to bring your own picnicking supplies (chairs, blankets, etc.).

      Facebook Event Page (for those who are on Facebook): https://www.facebook.com/events/497701970265459/

      PLEASE RSVP ( historicalcitizensassoc@gmail.com ) so we can get an accurate headcount for food/drink quantities.

      For ideas of what to wear (or how to turn your 1860s outfit into early 1870s), please contact us at historicalcitizensassoc@....

      We're still working out other details which we will post as soon we have them!

      -The HCA Board

      Historical Citizens Association
      www.historicalcitizens.org

      Historical Citizens Association (HCA) is an educational organization (501(c)3 non-profit/tax exempt). All donations are tax deductible.